Skip to form

City of Dayton Water Customer:

The "Request to Restore Service" form allows our customers to request their water service be turned on without an adult present.

  • Your account balance must be current
  • Photo identification must be provided
  • The "Request to restore Service" form must be complete
Once the completed form and identification are received, we will verify the account is current and schedule a City of Dayton employee to restore service at the premise.

The City of Dayton is not liable for any damages that may occur as a result of the water service being restored without an adult on the premises.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at or call us at 937-333-3550.

Thank you

Please check that you agree before continuing.
By continuing I agree that I am willing to complete a digital version of the document(s) and that information about my user session will be stored.
Signature HereClick to Sign
I.N.Will Update Upon Signing
04/19/2024Click to Sign

Create Your Signature

Please fill in your name and email and then either draw or type your signature below.


Signature Type

Type Draw Upload Custom
Clear Signature

Signature will be applied to the page. You will have a chance to review after signing.

Check this box to continue


Additional Signatures Required